INRP is honored by its members who represent high levels of scientific rigor and perseverance and they've received prizes and grants for their contribution from local and global conferences:
Grants and Awards
- Nooshin Abbasi, Merit Abstract Travel Award of Organization for Human Brain Mapping (OHBM) annual meeting, 2016, Geneva, for "Cerebrospinal Fluid Biomarkers and Structural Network Efficiency in Parkinson Disease."
- AmirHussein Abdolalizadeh, Educational Stipend of International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM) 2016 annual meeting, Singapore, for "Functional Dysconnectivity in Autism Spectrum Disorder Revealed by Network-Based Statistics."
- Bahram Mohajer, Travel Grant of Iranian Neuroscientists Society for attending Society for Neuroscience (SfN) annual meeting, 2015, Chicago, for "rs17518584 polymorphism in CADM2 gene accelerates brain and hippocampal atrophy in Alzheimer's disease and Mild Cognitive Impairment patients."
- Aida Kamalian, Travel Grant of Organization for Human Brain Mapping Annual Meeting (OHBM), 2015, Honolulu, Hawaii, for"A Statistical Approach In Human Brain Connectome of Parkinson Disease Using Network Based Statistics."
Honors and Prizes
- INRP, The Best Association of Students' Scientific Research Center (SSRC), 22nd SSRC annual meeting, Feb 2016.
- AmirHussein Abdolalizadeh, Best Short-Oral Presentation (in Basic Sciences) at 16th Iranian Medical Students Congress, 2015, Zanjan, Iran, for "Small-World Network Properties in Schizophrenia."
- Bahram Mohajer, Best Poster Presentation (in Basic Sciences) at 16th Iranian Medical Students Congress, 2015, Zanjan, Iran.